Sunday, April 13, 2008

So...after getting to have 1 play session with Bon Voyage, I got Free Time. Hesitated for quite some time before installing it. I waited for the updated versions of my hacks. I had a couple of test neighbourhoods to make sure I knew what I was doing.

I finally went in to Truth to see how things played out. In the Seavey-Hamilton Houshold, a new baby was born, Jayden Hamilton (mostly because the twins Blake and Blaise had their mother's last name), everyone ran around the house in Maxis clothing (instead of copying my clothing mesh folder from my downloads folder, I moved it somewhere else), they had the 1st floor refurnished and built on a new addition just so I had space to put in a single recliner. It is currently Jayden's play area. The only hobby I was able to discover was that Blaise is an Sports hobbyist (big suprise...really...her LTW is to reach the top of the sports career track)

I moved onto the Schlel house...the house was ridiculously cramped and another baby was on the way. There was already an addition on the house and if I built another one, there would be no backyard (like it would really matter considering no one uses it anyways). The family moved into a house that I built from a floor plan (yeah floorplans). They just managed to pay for the house. Ven is still the only one working. Sandy popped out child number 5 (a little boy named Avery who like almost all of the kids, look like Sandy). Andrea has become the doting big sister. She and Andrew still don't get along, but Angela and Anthea adore Andrea. It has been discovered that Anthea is really into her games but the hobby of everyone else is completely up in the air.

While playing the Schlel house, I felt that my sims needed to be able to buy furniture at an actual store. So I left in the middle of game play and built a furniture store, right beside The Clock Tower. It's mostly a chachka furniture store. I had to get another sim to run it. So I decided that Theresa Taylor, a recent graduate of Truth U, would be the one. I went to her house and recieved a nice little surprise. Theresa had to leave to go to work which left Amin Sims (I really don't remember if they're engaged or if he's just a live-in-boyfriend) at home by himself. He has a LTW to become a Rock God...he's currently unemployed and was at home for the neighbours to come over and welcome him into the neighbourhood. Geeves, the robotic butler, apparently was affronted by not being personally invited into the house and went back to the Hernadez Sr. House. Em, Peony and Angelica had a grand ole time in the house. Angelica is apparently an accomplished piano player. Amin and Angelica started jammin in the 'what-was-going-to-become-a-kitchen-but-will-now-be-a-music-room'. Maybe Amin and Angelica will need to find a couple more people and start a band. They are in current need of a drummer and a bassist, possibly a fiddler as well, but that is up for debate. LOL

When Theresa returned home, she immediately went to her new store to set everything for sale, at 10 o'clock at night. Instead of sending Theresa back home, I decided to open the store to see how accessible the furniture would be. First customer, Geeves, the robotic butler from the Hernandez Sr. House. He spent over $6,000 on a mah-jong table, a poker table, possibly a statue but I wasn't watching him the whole time. Just a couple of shots of the shop so far. I didn't have time to really take pictures though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The business is doing pretty well, the customer's really seem to like it but I think I may raise the prices to get it to be a bit more exclusive like.

That's it for this update. Ciao til next time

No comments: