Saturday, March 17, 2007

Davnus and Keely with their little brood


The Seavey-Hamilton family have just posed for their first family pictures. You already know Keely-Ann and Davnus (who still haven't tied the knot but will be doing that this weekend at the new Truth Community Chapel) and their twins Blake and Blaise, who have become toddlers. Those 2 are the most precious kids ever (yeah, I say that with just about every set of kids that get born in my game.). I even aged Blaise up from a toddler just to see what she would look like.

She turns out quite gorgeous and I can't wait. Blake on the other hand, looks very generic so I didn't take any pics of him as an adult. Blake and Blaise learned almost all their skills within 24 hours (they apparently take after their mother in that regard). And I still don't know why Blaise even got red hair from. Both of her parents were born with black hair and since I created Davnus in BodyShop, there's no way for him to have any other hair colour. Both of Keely's parents had black hair, unless Brian was lying from before I even saw him at Truth U. But I kinda like Blaise's hair colour so she gets to keep it.

Stevie is slowly coming around to Keely again, it could be because of her newest and only grandchildren, but Keely is taking it wherever she can. Keely even got her parents to show up for a small birthday party for the kids. Grandpa Brian even came and helped Blake blow out his candles. Davnus was at work at the time but came home as soon as he could so he could spend quality time with the birthday kids.

Sandy Andrews is becoming one of those people who let's themselves into your house without your knowledge and start to take care of the kids...I'm really going to have to find out what's going on with my game because that's 3 sims that do that now and it's kinda getting annoying. But that's it for my update. Next time, Davnus and Keely's wedding.

No comments: