Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I think this is the last CAS Created Population Boom for awhile

I added a couple more households to Truth and I swear I won't add any more for awhile...at least a month (don't quote me on that).

Our 2 new households are the Hernandez family and the lone Watson family. We'll deal with the Watson family first because they are the smallest one.

Olivia Watson is the only memeber of this family. She's the town eccentric, although an absolutely adorable one. She's a knowledge sim who loves to wear her aviator wear. She's bought herself a small house right next door to Damien Ross' family (I don't think I ever mentioned his family...they exist; a mother, sister and baby brother. I'll talk about them on another post when I actually play them)


Olivia in her lovely aviator wear


What Olivia could look like if she only tried a little

I kinda like her in her aviator wear for now, so I'll let her stay as she is.


Watson Homestead

Now on to the Hernandez. They are a lovely family who have just moved to Truth after winning the Sim City Million Simeoleon Lottery. Roberto (father) and Felicia (mother) bought a run-down factory (or more like Roberto was dragged into it kicking and screaming by Felica). Felicia was determined to make the place liveable for their son Pedro, and toddler daughter, Miguela.



The kids have grown. Pedro is now a fine strapping Romance Teen who wants to reach to the top of the slacker career track and Miguela is one of the most adorable children I have ever seen. They also now have a little brother who's now joined the scene named Miguel and Mamma is expecting again.


Pedro and his "sort of" girlfriend Kimberly Knight


Miguela just waking up in the morning


Miguel learning to walk from Papa

The living room is the only place that is completely done in the house and as Felicia goes through the house (which will take time due to her pregnancies), pictures will be posted of the changes


Floor Plan (only the bookcase has been changed since the picture was taken)


Just love this shot of the room

And after all of this, I think I may have found a perfect person for Tyronne. Miguela is always inviting him over after school (despite the fact they go to 2 different schools). They already have become best friends :D

No comments: