Thursday, March 22, 2007

He's Finally Gone!

Okey, so I cheated to get that result but I made sure the inheritance was passed down. I'm not sorry to say that the great annoyance of Garrett Cho has passed (YES!) Do I seem a tad bit elated because of this news? I figured that he had been working in the cafeteria of Truth U. He must have been there for awhile, and then he moved in with Kendra, so he had to be ancient. Why was he still around? So I aged him as high as I could, which turned out to be 108 days and the grim reaper came and took him.


Of course, Kendra was a bit sad but improved her mood by the next night with a date. Tyrone was devestated, especially seeing another old guy moving in; Jay the gym coach from Truth U.


He came with a good amount of money as well. But he died not too long afterwards as well...Tyrone could care less but he soon found out that Kendra was pregant again. What is with this woman? How is this romance sim so fertile? Tyrone because a decent looking teen with his mother's eyes and father's lips (unfortunetly) and became a fortune sim.


He's kinda broody and spends a lot of time by himself. He talks to his bestfriends on the phone, Derek and Miguela but not anyone else. The rest of his free time is taking up by paining or taking care of his siblings, Tyrell and Tanya. Yeah, Kendra had twins and for some reason, I only have a picture of Tanya.


I could have sworn I had a picture of Tyrell but it went missing. I hope they get some decent features because Jay's face was kinda harsh.

No comments: