Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Beginning of Week 2

Pedro

I managed to stick out the rest of University, not as a happy camper mind you, but I did it. Especially after talking to my mom on the phone about the value of a good education, getting a degree and then a decent job that can support a family (she must think I'm actually planning on having 4 kids like her). I didn't even try to remind her that are family is rich now...considering we won the Sim Lottery before we even moved to Truth. From good investing, I'm more than financially set. I decided since I was already 1/2 through my Senior Year, I might as well finish it and I did. With a 4.0 GPA and no sign of the stupid cow. It also helped that I locked the door with a good security system that kept away all mascots, cheerleaders, visiting professors etc.



I bought this sweet Modern home for over $40,000. It's kinda bare right now...but I'm a bachelor. I will get it more furnished as I work on getting Meshell back.

My buddy Corey graduated as well as Teneesha. They got this house just down the street from me, practically right across the street from Teneesha's brother Damien. He's busy giving dirty looks at the house because his little sister is living with a man. Teneesha just rolls her eyes and tells Damien that he needs to accept the fact that she's a grown woman. Am I the only one who knows that's never how it works with brothers and sisters?

Seavey-Hamilton, Blaise

It was mommy's (Keely-Ann) day off today and daddy (Davnus) had to go to work but mommy never works on Mondays anyways. And I woke up to a stink. I followed the smell and it lead me to my brother Blake. How can this kid smell so much but he's so neat about everything else? Mom tells him to wash out the bath and he's jumping for joy...he's just weird. By the time I got downstairs for breakfast, mom had some toaster pastries sitting on the table for us. Dad grabbed one and ran out the door, saying he was late for work. He quickly turned around and gave me, mommy and Blake a kiss before he left again. My daddy's a photographer. Me and Blake had to leave mom and go off to school. School was the same as always. We go to a public elementary school. We don't know that many people yet but my neighbour, Andrea Schlel came home with us after school. Mom had cooked us her chilli con carne. I teased Blake because he made sure he sat across from Andrea. He hated it but it was so much fun. Andrea said it was the best chilli that she had ever had. She couldn't stay for long and by 6:30 PM, she said good-bye and ran across the lawn to her house.



I hope Andrea becomes my friend soon. Daddy came home after she left so he didn't get to meet her but he did get a job promotion...I think he said something about a "free lacing fertografer". It seems the same to me. He still takes pictures of people and stuff. He kissed me and Blake "hello", asked us if we did our homework yet. And then sent us upstairs to do it. It didn't take long but when we were done, we had to go to bed.

While we were sleeping, I heard the fire alarm go off. I was ready to run to the escape exit like they taught us at school. By the time I reached to the stairs to go out the back door, I realized the nanny was still in our house. I don't know why she even came today at all. Mom was home the whole day. But it was 3 o'clock in the morning and I think she was trying to make Spaghetti. She can't cook. The whole kitchen stank and the fireperson had to come and put out the fire.



Mom fired her as soon as she found her...showering in mom's shower.

Andrew-Schlel, Andrea

When I left for school this morning, there was no breakfast on the table. Daddy was running out to work and mom was meditating in the backyard...again...she does it all the time and I'm tired of eating pizza everyday. I can't wait until I'm tall enough to reach the stove and cook a meal for myself. I'll probably make myself a whole turkey as my first meal.

After school, I went over to Blaise Seavey's house next door. I heard her mother makes really good chilli. It was really good. Blaise's brother kept giving me weird looks. I just finished my chilli and went home to mom (Sandy) who was in the middle of giving birth...and dad was no where to be found. I got a little brother...mom named him Andrew. He's got my eyes!



Dad still hasn't made it home. I hope he does soon.

No comments: