Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week 2 continues

Wilson House - Tyone

Finally! Mom is starting to take more responsibility with the twins and allowing me to work on my own life...maybe it helped when Pedro had a change of heart and decided he didn't want to woohoo with her. Maybe she'll stop pretending she's a teenager but I think that's too much to hope for. Since I had some time off, meaning no school or homework, I called Miguela so we could go out on a date...a real date not just making out on the couch. I took her out to the Clock Tower. It's a local restaurant that makes some really nice food.


It was going great. She even brought me a gift. I didn't open it until we got back to my house. It was a nice potted plant. Her mom sells plants but Miguela told me she made this one just for me. I felt so bad for not thinking to get a gift for her too.

When we were about to leave, Miguela noticed her brother sitting at a table by himself, looking extremely grumpy.


We tried asking him what was wrong but he acted as if he didn't see us. I'm suspecting it had to do with his seat by the washroom. Miguela says it's girl trouble. I never heard anything about him dating anyone. Miguela just said that he wouldn't talk about it.

Miguela and I went back to my place. We talked some more and nothing...untoward happened due to the fact the nanny was all over the house with the twins. And then the twins would come into my room asking to be read to, fed, placed in their crib...what's the point of having a nanny if they come to me for everything?


I painted her a portrait and even managed to finish it in one evening so I could give it to her as my gift. She told me thanks and went home right after I finished, tired of posing for me.

Mom came home with a wicked promotion. She's a fashion photographer....I just hope she doesn't try to woohoo the male models. I'll know for sure if I get a new daddy who's my age or I end up with more siblings...and since my father is dead, it won't be from him.

Bruty House - Meshell

I took a chance. I went with my gut and started talking to Pedro again. He moved into his own house in town. I invited him over so we could talk. Apparently he feels he has a hard time trusting me because I don't trust him and now he's furious with me. What a load of crap. I introduced him to my father, who had recently gotten fired from trying to come with a line of sporks. And they hit it off. What father in his right mind, with a teenaged daughter dating a University graduate is happy about it? My father has to be one in a million. My mom comes home and meets him. She loves him too and Pedro loves my family too. Maybe things can get better now.


You know, it's not as much fun dating someone a lot older when your family likes the guy. My mom stood there and smiled as I made out with Pedro. Do you know how disturbing that is?


He stayed for dinner. Dad made his infamous Spaghetti and Meatballs (I'm telling you, despite the fact he was an executive chef, he never makes anything else). Pedro and I wanted to talk somemore but my parents were hovering, so when they weren't looking, Pedro and I went up to my room to talk...and one thing led to another and there was a photobooth there...I sent him home afterwards when I began to feel a bit nautious...maybe dad's spaghetti sauce wasn't agreeing with me.

No comments: