Sunday, May 6, 2007

Notes from the boys at Roschlel

Corey Fancey

Had another great date with Teneesha and she is nothing but JOKES! I invited her over to hang out one afternoon and she shows up kissing my hand. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?



She has these crazy ideas of being a mob queen. I don't understand her sometimes but she's beautiful and smart and wants to be with me. I asked her if she was serious about being a mob queen. She patted me on the head, she smiled at me and I knew I was hooked for life...I don't think I actually got an answer though.



I showed her the car we got for Roschlel Frat. It's a Cadillac Elderado. It ain't new or anything but rides well...and very spacious (insert lecherous grin here).



Had to show off a bit and drove it around the block a couple times and parked in on the driveway. The next thing I know, Teneesha drags me off to the pullout couch in the garage and well...one thing led to another....



It was a good day :D

PS: I'm still mainting my 4.0 GPA...forgot about the education aspect of Truth U

Marcel the Jerk...maybe the jerk no longer?

I don't even know how I got that nickname! The house phone had died and my friend Angelica asks me to come over, forgetting she called me on my cell. I tell her I can't come over and hangout, that I'm waiting for the telephone repair guy and she gets all catty on me! Now just about everyone from Kenisa gives me dirty looks when I walk by. What is up with those broads anyways?

I've been talking to this girl Christa Bradshaw. She's about to go to Truth U and she's really sweet. Angelica's even talked to her a few times and likes her too but Christa and I are still in the early stages of our relationship.

I'm thinking of enacting a new rule for Roschlel Frat...No WooHooing on the pull out couch in the garage. It was just so wrong to come downstairs and see what I saw. I may be scarred for life. Never again do I want to see Corey's skinny, pale butt!



Corey's Side Note: No one tell Marcel what ELSE happened in the Elderado...

Pedro Hernandez

I think I was the only one who didn't have any female attention this week. That's what you get for dating a girl so into her education. Everytime I called Meshell, she'd tell me she was studying and no to interupt. Hello? I'm the one in University and I'm taking time out of my busy schedule to talk to my girlfriend and she doesn't have the time to talk to me? That bites...but I decided, I will do other things to keep myself busy. I have things to do too...Really I do!


I got hit on by a cow...that's just embarassing. First problem: Truth U is a LLAMA school, hence Marcel (who is a part-time llama mascot). Second: I don't take well to people who try to light my residence on fire just so the sprinklers can come on. That's just ridiculous. And third: I am not a homophobe or anything like that but I like my WOMEN!!! The person in the cow outfit was a guy, Robert something else or another...or maybe it was Richard...I don't really know and I don't really care! He was disturbing and he ain't gonna be on my pledge list...ever!

I want to enact another rule for Roschlel: No cow mascots (especially the one that hit on me) will ever be eligible for pledging! All in favor say "yea!"

Corey and Marcel (looking at each other): We'll discuss this later.


I got a haircut! It was too hard having to straighten my hair almost everyday. My hair is like a chia pet with the headful of curls. Makes me look like I'm still 12. So I decided to practically buzz cut it but with a little bit of gel, it looks cool. I even got my ears pierced...let's see how much dad will like that one.


I worked on grooming myself as well. That takes a lot of energy...Gotta keep lookin' good...yeah...cause it's...so...important.


Who am I kidding? I'm pathetic...other than the cow hitting on me and getting a slight make-over, my life has been uneventful...

Marcel (looking at Corey): You want to remind him of his aspiration change?
Corey (munching): Wanting to celebrate that he wants to be married forever and ever and ever? Nope, it's more fun watching him be pathetic...Popcorn?

No comments: