Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Roschlel Again?

Yes, you can read about the boys...or more like Pedro again.

Pedro's Lement

You thought yesterday was bad? Today was even worse. I finally managed to get Meshell to go out with me today. I called her at a good time and she wasn't busy or anything. She arrived to Roschlel at about 6 in the evening. I was so excited. Everything was going great until psycho crazy ex-girlfriend runs up to me while I'm on a date with my current girlfried and is claiming that I'm cheating on her. Remember Kimberly Knight? We haven't talked 1 time since we stepped foot on campus. I'm about to start my senior year, that should tell you that there isn't a relationship anymore. Apparently that message didn't get through to Krazy Kim. She slapped me up! In front of my girlfriend Meshell. Talk about emasculating!




It's not like I can defend myself or I come off as abusive or something. I decided to quickly try and salvage the rest of my date by bringing Meshell inside Roschlel and quickly locking the door behind us. I explained everything to Meshell and she was understanding. She knew I was only with her. Things started getting better. We talked, hugged, kissed and flirted. And then my doom was sealed. This time it had nothing to do with me. Really! It didn't.

Remember that...cow mascot person who's name started with an "R", after this...entanglement, I found out his name is Richard Hurt...and if he comes after me again, he will be hurt by my fists. He comes running in and slapping me up and suddenly decided I was cheating on him. How the heck can that be when I couldn't stand him...and I'm not...gay.




I apologized profusely to Meshell but it wasn't going as well as before. She had this cool exterior to me that I don't ever remember seeing on her face. This wasn't going well.



I tried telling her I was going to fix everything but she gave me a dirty look, said she was hungry and that she was going home...This was horrible. We have a fridge full of food (considering we all live on pizza anyways). I waved good-bye and broke down.



Meshell is my life! I don't know what I'm going to do without her. How am I going to survive? I don't even think I want to stay at Roschlel Frat...too many bad memories...and the evil cow who is going to be a hurt cow, will probably stalk me around campus.



Thanks to him, I've lost the love of my life but I plan to get her back...I just don't know how long it's going to take. But it's not the end for Meshell and I if I have anything to say about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your journal.

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I can't stand that cow either. L0L

Unknown said...

Man, that cow is nothing but trouble! In one of my first rounds of college in my Prosperity Challenge, the cow did the same thing to one of my guys. Luckily, the cow was a girl...but still! My guy had never even talked to the cow! And it slapped him for cheating! How wierd is that? So, I know your pain! Your sims are so beautiful, by the way! Love your custom content!

Mona said...

Thanks Neekie and Mandie for reading.

That cow is the bane of my existance! Completely ruined what I had planned...now it's gonna take even longer than I wanted for Pedro and Meshell to get together. I used to have a hack that allowed me to shoot the cow with the repo man's gun but upon cleaning my downloads folder, I lost it and I have no idea where to find it now.