Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Argh!

I have been having some serious issues with my mouse. Since I got it with the computer, it's been doing little annoying things like making the pointer jump across the screen. I've had this computer for about 3 years now and other than the hard drive crash from last year, there has been major issues. (By the way, that hard drive crash was completely my fault...didn't have patience, kicked the tower which continued to work but sounded like an asmathic who desperately needs their puffer and then the hard drive finally crashed on me). Now the mouse has decided that it will just turn itself off randomly when playing the sims...I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW A MOUSE COULD TURN OFF!! It doesn't have issues with any other program, just the sims. The little optical light at the bottom will turn off. I try plugging the mouse into a different USB. I'm telling you, it's laughing at me, saying 'Yeah, like I'm going to work if you plug me into a different port'. I even do the whole Gameboy/Game blow thing (like it even has a chance to collect dust with the amount of times I've had to replug it in.

So next on my shopping list...a new mouse that isn't so annoying :(

No comments: