Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Beauty was surely dealt sparingly


I love my Legacy family, I really do but what the heck happened to the genetics being passed down? I'm only on the 2nd generation and I'm really going to have pray that by the 10th generation, they'll look somewhat passable. Stevie and Brian's twins are now teens have a look at what I mean. The first one is Drucilla...and the 2nd is Keely-Ann.




Keely's would be perfectly if her chin did not rival Jay Leno. It may pass okay on a guy but on a girl, it really doesn't look right. Dru's problem seems to be so extensive that I'm almost tempted to giver her reconstructive surgery but I really don't want to do that. I think I may try getting her a husband with a slim face and hope for best. It's hard trying to make her look normal. The hair goes through her cheeks and any sort of color that you place on her lips makes them look even bigger. Le sigh...I'll just have to see how their genetics play in the future.


On the other hand, they are great as kids. They learned everything they needed to as toddlers and managed to get 6 skill points by the time they became children. Keely maxed her creative skills and the money she's raking in her paintings rivals her dad. She became a knowledge sim when she became a teen with the LTW to max all skills...this should be easy! Drucilla on the other hand is a social butterfly who loves to cook and clean. I guess it was a good thing when she became a family sim as a teen. Her LTW is to graduate 3 kids from University. If she becomes the heir (the thought is still up in the air), I'm really hoping she has a boy because maybe her features will look much better on a boy.


Stevie became an elder. She constantly complains about backpain, has the bladder the size of a pea and sleeps at the oddest times. She keeps burning pancakes too. The firefighter seems to make regular visits to the house. She still working but because she doesn't really have a LTW that deals with a career, I may make her retire as soon as Brian gets his LTW. I think he has 2 more levels to go and then he should die as a happy man!


The house is growing beautifully and yes it still looks rough but I'm seeing more of what I want in it:

It's probably going to end up looking very modern (mostly due to the fact that I suck at making roofs that look normal. I just started building the 2nd floor which is currently exposed to the elements. The steps leading to the front door finally exist! Too bad the front door still is non-exitant but everyone goes through the garage so for now it's all good. Finally got a new car for the family so Stevie can now drive to work as well as Brian. The twins still have to use public trasportation. The kitchen has been moved and is nice and once I get this full screen picture taking down, along with better lighting, I will start showing more pictures of the interiors. But it will take time (although this week it seemed I had nothing but time but that's another issue).
So on a final note for the nite, the family grows, the house grows, money is coming in well and I'm still debating whether or not to send the teens to University. And the neighbourhood is looking fuller all the time. Can't wait to see how Truth will be in a month.

No comments: