Sunday, February 25, 2007

Growing Old Together

Brian has finally become an elder, and what a happy elder he is. He transitioned in Platinum and on his next shift at work, he became the General he always wanted to be. Both he and Stevie are spending some much needed quality time together (especially if she wants to reach her LTW of 50 Dream Dates before her passing. I think once they have enough money to be comfortable, they will both be retiring. Another nice bonus, Brian brought home $55,000 for saving his country. It went immediately to the house which is starting to look much better. The front porch actually exists WITH a Door but there are no pictures yet to show proof of this "miracle". But here are Stevie and Brian after his transition:

I might as well also show a picture of what Brian used to look like (I finally remembered to take a decent picture just before he transitioned:
Pretty good looking considering he's a townie and not a custom made one either.

Drucilla's mind is on settling down with her one and only Jace A- (just look in one of the posts for his last name because it is way too hard and complicated to remember). He's in love...she's in love...they're in love...and it makes everyone else nauteous. But I think I've finally decided that she'll be the heir to the Legacy but Keely will move in with her right after graduation from Truth (and then move out when she's ready).

Keely decided to commemorate her parents being together so long by painting them a lovely portrait. Please remember, she gave up her valuable skilling time to do this. She's trying to Max all her skills before Junior Year at Truth University, so she can get her Perma-Plat status early and then change her Aspiration to something else.

Also wanted to show off a cute icon I made (more like cropped and added text):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Followed your link from the Sims 2 Community. I liked reading about your neighborhood Truth. I love that it's so different from all the others I've read about. Reading how much work you put in just to get all African American neighborhood is inspiring. I've been trying to make a neighborhood I could get attached to, but always end up scraping my efforts after a week or two.

Mona said...

Thanks Shenanigans. I've always wanted to create a neighbourhood that I could really love and I think this one may finally be it (and it also gave me a chance to use my very limited 'hacking' skills)