Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I think I had a mini breakdown today

I am not a drama queen (just thought I'd say that right off the bat).

Apparently I'm going through something very emotional that actually may stem from my parents divorce from over 14 years ago...or I'm over analyzing that part. I cried enough to give myself a head-ache. That only happens when I'm angry with my father and doesn't really happen as much as it used to. The thing that's different now is that I just want to talk to my mom but with the way things are now, it's not easy. We barely get a chance to see each other and when we are in the same house, one or the other is sleeping, if not both. I'm just hoping that after I talk to her, things will start to make a lot more sense or at least I'll have someone to unburden myself too. 'Cause if I don't get that soon, I'm going to spend way too much of my time crying, then getting a headache and then everything will just seem to compound and get worse.

Here's hoping that things will get better sooner.

No comments: