Wednesday, April 4, 2007

House 5 & 6: Hernandez cont'd and the Bruty's

There wasn't much left to do at the Hernandez Household. Miguela is really enjoying the idea of a boyfriend. Do notice the young and impressionable little brother on the other side of the couch. And suffice it to say, Tyrone and Miguela are getting along quite wonderfully.


Finally got a somewhat decent picture of Tyrone, not looking as broody as he usually does. He actually smiled"


Pedro on the other hand, who still hasn't seen Kimberly all week, as been spending his free time, trying to "get to know" the other ladies of Truth better, namely Kendra Wilson...wait! Hold on a sec, isn't that Tyrone's Mom? Yeah...Pedro is trying to date his sister's, boyfriend's mother...They are still in negotiations about the arrangement


Pedro: I'm not too young for you
Kendra: And then there's the legality issue...
Pedro: Do I look like I care about the legality issue? I'm almost 18! Who am I going to go blabbing it? Fish boy over there? [looking at Tyrone]
Kendra: That is my son, you know...and he's dating your sister! Means nothing to you?
Pedro: We're not finished discussing this.

Jose has just become a boy! (I'm a real boy! I'm a real boy!...don't mind my craziness) Cute little thing but grew up wearing a swimming outfit...I don't know why but I changed his clothes as soon as I could. And I finally got an icon made of Miguel as well:


The family corner shop is going okay. I've pretty much given up on selling the toys because everyone just keeps going to the flowers but no one seems to buy the snapdragons...maybe I need to lower the price more. So in order, to get a little bit more business, a poker table was put in the backroom with a ticket machine...that's where everyone seems to go now and then when there's no more space, fine, they'll buy some groceries. I made a couple of signs for the stores (which still need to acutally be placed outside the store:



Finally got a picture of the Hernandez's lone employee, Nolan (who still has the little "x" symbols floating around his head as soon as Kendra comes anywhere near him. He's almost ready to be a manager as well. Never had an emloyee before while playing OFB


Next House! The Bruty's!

As soon as I loaded the lot, the first person who came over to visit was Tyrone. Guess he missed his godparents, Hayden and Lisa.


Tyrone apparently decided to ask for an "in" from Auntie Lisa, for the medical profession. She said she'd do what she could. Tyrone then went around the house, spending quality time with Melissa (Hayden's little sister) and Meshell (Hayden and Lisa's daughter who's birthday was that very day). She grew up well and the next day she brought home a new friend, Miguel. Who knows what the future will bring for the two of them...can you tell I'm a die hard romantic?

I've got a slight problem with one of my sims however, Melissa (Hayden's sister), was moved into the household during my "set-up" process. She was originally a teen townie. By now, she should have at the most 10 days left before she either goes off to University or becomes an adult but now she won't age. I've been in the Bruty household for about 3 days now, and it still say 15 days until she transitions. If anyone knows what's wrong and how to fix it, feel free to drop me a note about it.

No comments: