Sunday, April 22, 2007

Moore x 2

I finally finished playing the last 2 of the 13 households for Truth, Hamilton-Moore and Moore household (aka: Trisha/Dalhousie and Em). Took a while but I was happy that I managed to finish an entire week without going bonkers. So proud of myself.

Trisha and Dal’s wedding was small, quaint and only a family affair. So only Trisha’s brother, Davnus and Dal’s sister, Em were in attendance (I really have to find that hack that allows you to have more than 2 people at a party).



Trisha made her lovely Berry Pie for dessert and everyone went gaga for it, except for Davnus. He was too busy discovering the sparklers, which I forgot to take a picture of. He then smustled with his sister and danced with his distant sister-in-law and a good time was had by all. It was another Roof Raiser…too bad neither of them was a Popularity Sim. After the wedding, the household was pretty much done but I do believe a little one is on the way (gotta keep up with the “Jones’s” in regards to child production).

Moorehouse “Em” Moore’s House

Em spent days bumming around the house in her nasty sweats and since she was too busy working on making ends meet, she didn’t go over to Hernandez Corner Store to pick up an outfit for quite some time. She worked her way up the Slaker career and is now a freelance photographer. She used majority of her money to redecorate her home, On the outside, it looks exactly like Hayden and Lisa Bruty’s house (and they are next door neighbours) but Em’s slowly changing the look inside.





I’m still working on deciding what will be in all the rooms and some of the rooms, I don’t even know what to do with in the first place but it’s coming along. To celebrate the new look of her house (and the fact that she has a stove, she invited a friend home from work named Matthew Collins and her brother and new sister in law came over as well (albeit uninvited). She cooked them spaghetti and meatballs and everyone went to the table to enjoy. Do notice the missing brother who decided to nosey himself with a self home tour instead of coming to eat:



However, while on his self-tour, Trish decided to spill the beans and tell Em that she may be an auntie and god-mother. Em, who was happy at the news, promised to throw the baby shower and invite everyone over.

She is still happily single and has no plans on ever getting married but does someday hope to have a child, maybe through adoption.

TRUTH U
A new crop of students have moved off to Truth U. Only 4 this time (so happy the number is small for now). Enrolled for first term are Pedro Hernandez, Teneesha Ross, Kimberly Knight and Melissa Bruty.




Pedro and Teneesha grew up quite nicely and are both at Stone Dormitory, however, they are completely uninterested in each other romantically ah well…they are each other’s best friend. Melissa and Kimberly are both in different dorms.

Completely different subject regarding Truth:

I have decided that after I finish this session of Truth U, I’m going to try playing the rounds on a daily basis as opposed to weekly so it can really seem as the kids are growing up together. It really did seem weird to see Tyrone Wilson and Meshell Bruty at the same house but Tyrone was a teen, Meshell was a toddler but they are only a day apart. So the updates will probably be done by day (ie: Week 2: Monday) as opposed to household like how it’s currently done.

And also, I am very slowly, composing a set of laws…or rules for the residents of Truth to live by (in order to try and create a more realistic neighbourhood). Hopefully they will be generally finished by the time I finish these kids at Truth U.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just ran across your blog and wanted to say hi! I love the skintones you are using! Very nice and realistic. I know what you mean about having lots of kids in Uni! My last round I had 12 I think. It was insanely long! Lol, anyhoo, mind if I add your site to my links list?

Mona said...

Hey Mandie. Thanks for reading. Got no problem if you want to add me to your list. I hope you don't mind if I do the same. At least this round of University will probably be the easiest that will ever be done in this neighbourhood.