Monday, April 16, 2007

The Legacy Continues

Dru and Jace had the babies…I guess twins really do run in the family. I have the triplets and quad hack (from More Awesome Than You by Two Jeffs). This gives me the option to pick how many babies, a random amount of babies, or just to go with original that were to be born. I picked the original, assuming of course that I would get 1 baby. I had Dru and Keely as twins because I chose that I wanted twins…With Keely and Danus’ babies, there were natural twins and then again with Dru and Jace. And as expected, as babies, they are the most beautiful little things in the world but when they become toddlers, you really start seeing how they are going to look. Jace and Dru and fraternal twin boys named Maxwell and Matthew (named by my cousin who witnessed the pixelated birth).



Maxwell got the same skintone has his cousin Blake Seavey but with light blue eyes from Grandpa Brian Seavey. Matthew looks like a clone of his mother but with his father’s Maxis eyes…why are these Maxis eyes actually being handed down as genetics? I don’t get it! I thought I had eliminated all traces of them when I downloaded default eyes as replacements and geneticised every single eye that gets downloaded into my game so there are plenty of options for eye color.

I find it funny how attached Maxwell is to Grandpa Brian already. First thought on his mind when he was born was grandpa!



I think he’s already thinking about the family line and I also think that just because of that, Maxwell will become the heir. Grandpa Brian is constantly hovering around Maxwell, more so than Matthew. Maybe he feels a certain kinship with him or something of the sort but I do think it’s rather cute.



Maxwell got his dad’s nose…the hooked nose that I really don’t like. I hope it won’t end up being a dominant feature but seeing the schnoze on his father, it probably will be. But Maxwell does have Grandpa Brian’s jaw line which I am really happy about because it’s a pretty nice looking one at that. Someone want to explain to me how Matthew ended up as a blonde? I have absolutely no clue. But he does have his mom’s chubby cheeks that apparently do not go away as they get older. So let’s really see if Dru’s genetics look better on a guy now. As a toddler though, he’s so cute I want to pinch his cheeks.

And on to the other members of this household: Everyone’s just working and bringing in the cash, doing a few additions and the likes. The army exercise thingy is now in a partially finished basement, which is looking quite nice so far. Black lacquered walls and floors tiles with glass doors. If you go beyond that, there’s going to be another room, maybe a rec room that already contains a television, game system and stereo. I also placed a full bathroom so that running all the way up to the other washrooms when the green smoke starts to stink, isn’t necessary. I didn’t take any pictures of it yet but I will in the next update.

Stevie got 2 promotions without being qualified for any of them which was quite…nice. Since before the twins (Dru and Keely) went off to Truth U, Stevie was been stuck at the 8th level of police career. She had a lot of skilling to do but she never really worked to get that skilling done. I didn’t really care because it wasn’t her LTW, it was just something to do until I thought it was an appropriate time to retire. She got 2 chance cards that both gave her an opportunity to get promoted, despite that she was far short of the requirements and she didn’t have the minimum amount of required friends…how lovely! I think I’m gonna have both Stevie and Brian retire, so that they can be with the twins (Maxwell and Matthew) and teach them the necessary skills instead of having the nanny, although the one they have now is quite good. She even goes around fixing the beds and not wasting as much food as some of the other nannies I’ve seen.

It’s early Monday morning (just after 12 AM) and time to move onto the next household. Bye Legacy House and Hello Angelica Umgabi! It’s now time to introduce you to Nolan the shop keeper who apparently has a thing for you and would really like to get to know you better. Please don’t mess it up.

No comments: